28000 Nine Foot Road, Dagsboro, DE 19939
- HTC News & Updates
- Welcome Guests! Please sign-in online!
- A Daily Dose of the Word, a year-long Bible reading plan, download your copy here
- WOMEN'S MINISTRY: How to Study the Bible More Effectively February 17, Gforce Room, 10am-12:30, Led by Sharon Tablada Register
- Worship Night at HTC, March 1, 6:30pm EVERYONE is invited!
- Gforce Event: Kids Nerf Night, March 8, 5:30-8:15pm, grades Kindergarten through 5th grade Register
- Comedy Night with Bean & Bailey, join us for an evening of laughter on March 17 at 6pm—this is a fun, free event, no need to register, just show up!
- Movie Night at HTC: Queen Esther, March 22, 6-8:30pm, showing the Sanctuary, please register and invite your friends too! Register
- NEXTstep Class March 24, 2024 at 1pm REGISTEr
- Mending Hearts at HTC: Prodigals & Promises (Feb 20, Gforce Room)
- Small Groups! Be sure to check out the Small Groups page as some of the groups are beginning NEW study topics, it's never too late to join a small group Sign Up
- Currents, a ministry for young adults 18-25 years old. Want to know more, fill out this interest form
- Adult Fellowship Groups, Are you new to HTC and want to meet others? We offer once a month opportunities for new people to get to know others within our church body in a small group setting. Groups change monthly. ONLINE SIGN UP
- Check out our Preschool, Children & Youth Programs
- Be sure to visit the Welcome Desk for all High Tide Church Information!
It has come to our attention that some members have received communication (email & text) claiming to come from Pastor Andy requesting gift cards and/or financial contributions. Please DO NOT reply or engage with these requests. These messages are a SCAM and neither Pastor Andy nor any of our church leadership would reach out this way to request any type of donations or assistance. Please block the number or email account and always feel free to reach out to us via this email or at Office@HighTideChurch.org with any questions or concerns.
Welcome to High Tide Church (HTC). Please take a look around our website to learn more about HTC and to see all that we offer. We are so happy you are here. Be sure to complete the online Connect Card. Printed Connect Cards are also be available at each service if you would rather fill out one in person. Welcome to HTC and let's get connected!
Statement of Faith
What We Believe
To learn more about High Tide Church and what we believe please click the link below to read our statement of faith. If you have any questions, just send us an email or if you are at church, stop by the Welcome Table. We are so happy to talk to you about how Jesus loves you! Our heart is to share the love of Jesus with everyone we meet, and if you read something in our statement of faith that brings up some questions, just let us know! What We Believe
This is BIG NEWS! Beginning on Sunday, March 3, we are going to three services!
Throughout February, we are still operating our two-service schedule of 9am & 10:30am. But beginning on March 3 we will be running three services a the following time. Please note these NEW times beginning on March 3:
Children &Youth Program Details:
- 8am: There will be NO Children & Youth programs running at the 8am service.
- 9:30am: Beach Babies, HTC Kids, Gforce and Currents will run during this service time.
- 11am: Beach Babies, HTC Kids, Gforce and H2O Middle School will run during this service time.
- Friday, March 22
- Showing in the Sanctuary
- Join us for a fun Movie Night at High Tide Church—An Evening with Sight & Sound: Queen Esther
Set in the opulent yet perilous Persian Empire, QUEEN ESTHER is a captivating tale of beauty and bravery. Esther's ordinary life changed forever when she was taken through the palace doors, entering a new world of royalty and risk. With a crown on her head and a secret in her heart, can she find the courage to trust in God's plan and believe that she was made for such a time as this?
Kids Nerf Night
Drop off your kids for a fun night of pizza and nerf battles!
Gforce Event: March 8
Held at High Tide Church
- Dinner will be provided: Pizza. If your child has food allergies, please have child bring their own food.
- This event is for children grades Kindergarten through 5th Grade ONLY.
- Please bring a Nerf Gun for each child registered. Nerf Guns will not be provided.
- Please DO NOT bring Foam Darts. Darts & Safety Glasses will be provided.
- Held at High Tide Church: 28000 Nine Foot Road, Dagsboro, DE 19939
Kids will be divided by grade groups, (grades K-2) and (grades 3-5) to play in two different nerf battles; Steal the Bacon and Search & Rescue. We'll eat dinner and have a devotional too. It's going to be a great night, be sure to register ahead!
Questions? Contact Kerri Hurd at 423-260-0329 (call or text) or email Kerri at Kerri@hightidechurch.org
Bean & Bailey
- March 17
- At High Tide Church
- No need to register, just show up! Invite your friends too!
It's More than just Entertainment!
Bean and Bailey’s mission is to share laughter and the hope of Jesus to audiences all across America. Recently their mission expanded beyond solely comedy to include speaking and teaching at faith-based events. According to Bean, “Laughter has the power to bring unity to groups of people, as well as healing to individuals who are hurting.” Bailey states, “I may not be the sharpest spoon in the drawer, but I do know the Bible is true when it says that laughter is a good medicine!”
"We travel the world and we bring laughs and the truth of Christ with us."
Do you have questions?
Are you asking, "Do I need to get baptized? Is my child ready to be baptized? Am I ready to be baptized? I have so many questions and am not sure where to turn...HELP!"
We realize there are many questions regarding baptism and we want to help you understand this Biblical action. Does Baptism save you? No, only Jesus can save you—baptism is an outward expression of the inward transformation that happens when you accept Christ as your Savior. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE YOU. If you are not sure about any of this, we hope you will come to a NEXTstep class or stop by to the Welcome Desk so we can talk with you. Elders, deacons, staff and volunteers are always available to talk with you. Our heart is that you know Jesus as your Savior and we want you to know that we are here to help you! You are loved!
Hand Pointing Right The next NEXTstep class is on March 24 at 12:30pm. REGISTER HERE
New Small Group Topics have been added!
Questions? Email Horacio Tablada, Discipleship & Small Group Coordinator
Our desire at HTC is to make disciples who are devoted followers of Jesus. One way to grow as a disciple is by joining a small group and by attending training seminars. At HTC we have various groups that meet throughout the week; some in homes and some at the main campus. And one-day seminars are also held monthly, on Saturdays, to equip the body of Christ. Check out our Small Groups page on our website to find a group that interests you.
A Daily Dose of the Word
This is a great time to begin a Bible reading plan! Horacio Tablada, Discipleship & Small Group Coordinator, has put together a plan that will take you through 106 chapters of the Old Testament and all of the New Testament. Challenge yourself this year to get into God's Word even more. You will grow closer to the Lord as you read and learn more about God; how He loves us, provides for us and wants us to live lives that are obedient to Him.
circlerightarrowPickup a copy at the Welcome Desk or Download your copy here
It’s no secret that this world presents many challenges. As young adults graduate from high school, it’s important for them to have a group that they can connect with and grow in God’s Word. That’s where CURRENTS comes in. We meet each Sunday at 9am and study the Word of God, share in amazing conversations and develop strong and lasting friendships. We support each other and help encourage each other. The currents of this world can have us moving from one place to another, but with our foundation rooted securly in Jesus, we can navigate through these highs and lows.
circleheart Our beautiful sister, Tanya, has gone to be with the Lord. This is a hard time as we experience this loss — but we remember that Tanya is rejoicing with the Lord, where there is no more sickness, or hurting or sorrow. This amazing woman has touched thousands of lives. She was an example of true love. She loved Jesus with all of her heart and shared that love with every person she met. She was a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Please lift Pastor Andy and the entire Ehlers family and Davis family in prayer as they walk through this time. May the peace and comfort of our Lord and Savior cover them and give them the strength and courage they need. Thank you church for praying.
Tanya's Birthday Party photos from December 9, 2022:
But now in Christ Jesus, you who once were far off
have been brought near by the blood of Christ.