Can't make it to our in-person services? No problem.
HTC News & Updates
• The Pantry / Curbside Delivery & Pick-up Day / Sept 24
• The Pantry Restock Day / Sept 26 / 9am & 10:30am Services
• Starting Point / Begins Sept 26 Register Here
• Life Chain / Oct 3 / 2-4pm / Scroll down for details
• S.H.A.P.E. / Oct 16 / 10am-2pm
• Do you have a Prayer Request? We are here for you!
Small Groups Fall/Winter 2021
For additional details about each small group listed below, please go to the Small Group page of our website. There you will find all the info you need about each class, meeting locations, times, and leaders.
Dear Life Chain Participant,
On Sunday October 3, 2021 will be a Life Chain in South Bethany from 2-4 pm. We will meet outside at the corner of Highway 1 and S. 9th Street. After a prayer we are to stand 10 to 20 feet apart along both sides of the highway. Parking is on S. 9th St. Our participation is a sign to the community that God is ever present and speaks to His people through us. We are His hands and feet.
Life Chain’s Code of Conduct:
- We have been asked to keep a 10 to 20 foot space between signs and hold the signs facing traffic. Signs are provided. If you have a sign you would like to use please do so. We can stand on both sides of Highway 1. If you would like to sit please bring a chair.
- We stand against a holocaust holding signs that say “Adoption not Abortion” and our spirit and countenance should bear witness that we are a peaceful gathering. We do not return any comments.
- Let us express the love and forgiveness found in our Savior Jesus Christ.
- Let us be humble yet bold in our obedience to God, recognizing our stand is for children, their mothers, fathers and relatives and for our nation’s future.
In the spirit of Christian love let’s commit to be peaceful, prayerful and polite in both word and deed. Any misconduct from a passerby should be met with silence and a kind smile to express our inner peace and forgiveness. I would add pray a blessing on them.
To acknowledge motorists who support our Life Chain kindly respond with a friendly smile. Our prayerful sincerity will be a powerful witness in keeping with our signs.
LIFE CHAIN is a peaceful and prayerful public witness of pro-life individuals standing and praying for our nation and for an end to abortion. It is a visual statement of solidarity by the Christian community that abortion kills children and that the Church supports the sanctity of human life from the moment of conception until natural death.
Thank you for being part of the vast pro-life army. Across our nation over 1500 Life Chains will be taking place. I look forward to seeing you on National Life Chain Sunday Oct. 3, 2-4 pm 2021.
We always start with prayer so come at 2 to begin with prayer.
SHAPE this fall!
October 16 / 10am - 2pm
Join us at the HTC Frankford Campus @ Banks Plaza, as we help you to discover your Spiritual Gifts at the upcoming Fall 2021 SHAPE Workshop. SHAPE is designed to help each believer discover their uniqueness in Christ and find their special God-given ministry calling. Each member of God's family has special gifts, talents and abilities necessary for the church to fully achieve what God has intended. Not only are those gifts necessary for the church, but as individuals, we grow and are fulfilled as we exercise them, and as a result bring glory to God, our Creator. Our goal at HTC is to help you find the right ministries where the unique blend of your SHAPE can best be used. Only you can be you and your life and contribution are one-of-a-kind and vital to our faith community and beyond.
"For we are what He has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life." [Ephesians 2:10]
Please take a look around our website to learn more about HTC and to see all that we offer. We have a Guest Check-in Form for you to fill out. It's really quick and we ask that you fill it out so we can send you updates from time to time. We promise we won't bug you with a lot of email!
Your Journey at HTC
Belong, Grow, Serve and Go!
Not sure where to begin at HTC? Are you wondering how to become a member? Or maybe you are thinking, "I feel like God is calling me to do something but I am not sure what to do or where to even start." YOUR JOURNEY at HTC was designed to help guide you as you grow in your walk with Jesus. Remember, we are always here to help you, so if you have questions, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep checking in to the YOUR JOURNEY page as this will be updated as we grow.
But now in Christ Jesus, you who once were far off
have been brought near by the blood of Christ.